Tuesday 29 January 2013

This is a drawing of my friend Lizzie Eccles. First thing that I done was take a photo of her then print the photograph off. then place acitate on top and all I done was draw the outlines and her face features. After that I placed plain paper underneath the acitate. The last thing to finish it off was add coloured paper for her Hat (Snap back) and Hoodie.
This is my drawing of myself. First thing I done was take a photo of myself then print it off, then place acitate on top of the photograph and draw the outline of my body and face features. After that I placed plain paper underneath the acitate. The last thing to finish it off was I had to rip up some coloured paper I used Orange paper for my hair and blue for my Jacket.
This is a drawing of my friend Kim. The first thing I done was take a a photo of her then print it off, then place acitate on top of the phohotgraph and draw the outline of her body and face features. Then I placed plain paper underneath the acitate. The last thing I had to do was I had to rip coloured paper, I used Red for her cardigan and Yellow for her vest.
This is a drawing of my Art & Design Tutor Kirsty Gaunt. the first thing I done was take a photo of her then print it off, then place acitate on top of the photograph and draw the the outline of her body and face features. Then I placed plain paper underneath the acitate. The last thing I had to do was add Red paper for her lips, Green for her top.

No comments:

Post a Comment