Wednesday 9 January 2013

McDonalds in Times Square


T.G.I. Fridays in Times Square, New York.
Horse carriage's in central park New York.
The hotel I stayed when I was in New York early las year. The best thing about staying there was being surrounded by amazing places and right opposite was madison Square Garden which was pretty cool.

Guggenheim Museum in New York.
Graphics drawing of the Brooklyn Bridge
Me, Kim and Cameron. What we were trying to do was create the same look of the movie "The Craft" promotional poster. then I uploaded it onto Photoshop and manipulated it and the finished result was that of a cartoon, Animated efect.
This is my Graphics work based on twitter. each bird represents a famous person who's on twitter with millions of followers. This is a Jay Bird, so I thought it would be perfect as Jessie J, it shows off her character with the bright bold colours
This is a Starling bird and it represents Lady Gaga. If you've seen them before they all fly in one giant group in thousands, it was perfect for the Queen of twitter as she has the second most followers on Twitter, with over 30 Million followers.
This is Stephen Fry as an Owl, I based this project on the social networking site "Twitter" the reason why I choose to have him as an Owl was because, thet're Inteligent, Wise and very Knowledgable just like Stephen fry.
This Parrot represents The Chatty Man Alan Carr. Who's a British comediane with his very own successful late night chat show interviewing the likes of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Miranda Hart, Pink and many more. The reason why I thought he would be better suited as a Parrot was the fact that he doesn't shut up and he has a very high pitched voice.

Graphics drawing of me and Robin Roberts. this was from the project " Man and the Machine" what I've done different with this one was that Robin Roberts was the Machine and I was the man. I created this piece on Photoshop by uploading the photo and then draw the outline of our bodies andface features. Then added colour to our clothes and last of all I taken a photo of a machine part and used for her face.
Graphics drawing of me and Josh Elliot. this was based on the project "Man and the Machine" behind this Idea was me going to New York and meeting two Anchors from GMA (Good Morning America) he's the man and I'm the machine.
Me sitting with Eva Longoria, Felicity Huffman, Vanessa Williams, Marica Cross and Teri Hatcher The cast of Desperate Housewives.

No comments:

Post a Comment