Wednesday 30 January 2013

This is based on my new project "Inside Outside" This is a photo of the McDonalds in Times Square, that's where we all ate on our first day in New York.
This is based on my new project "Inside Ouside" the reason why I choose the photo of JFK Airport is because it's one of many trade marks in New York City and I thought it would fit in perfectly with the theme.
This is based on my new project "Inside Outside" I choose to do New York for this particular project because the City is famously known as "The Big Apple" so what I done was find a Image of an Apple and uploaded it onto Photoshop, then look through my Photographs from New York and picked my favourite ones. After I found the photo In wanted to use I put in on Photoshop and place the New York Image on top of the Apple, made it smaller to fit the apple and changed to Opacity to make the photo see through. Then the last hing that I needed to do was make the photograph fit the apple I done it by Warping to make it the perfect size and shape for the apple.

This is based on my new project "Inside Outside" Metropolitan Life Insurance Company Tower.
This is based on my new project "Inside Outside" This photo was taken from the top of The Empire State Building over looking the bright lights of New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment